Barnett Cole & Associates and COVID-19
In response to Governor Inslee’s executive decree Our firm offices will be closed to public traffic as we participate in the fight against this global pandemic.
We will, however, continue to serve our clients in a way that is safe to each of them and our staff.
Here is what to expect during this time:
- Our staff will be available by phone as normal during business hours
- Scheduled meetings in person will be rescheduled for a later date after the executive order is lifted
- Drop off, pick up, and in person signings is available for essential functions without personal contact
- Technology will be leveraged for esignatures, secure sending of documents, and other technologies to ensure uninterrupted delivery of services to our clients
- We value our client and will do all we can to ensure your business filings and functions continue to support to during this difficult time
Thank you for entrusting you services to Barnett Cole & Associates. We will continue to be a leader in effectively and safely serving all of your tax, bookkeeping, payroll, and audit needs in a compassionate, professional and timely manner.
Ryan Barnett, Jeffrey Cole
COVID -19 Latest Resources and Guidance at:
|As a newly expanded company, we are proud to now serve Vashon Island, Seattle, Burien, and Lewiston, ID, with tax and accounting support, as well as a wide range of financial and business advisory services.||Combined, the team at Barnett, Cole & Associates has been working in the public accounting and tax preparation business for over 100 years. Our experience speaks for itself.||We are proud to be part of the Vashon Island, Seattle, Burien, and Lewiston, ID, communities. You’ll find us participating in all kinds of local activities.|